Did you know...
- All of our dressing, salsas, soups and sauces are made in house from scratch.
- Our chips are custom made just for us using 100% natural, whole grain, non-GMO corn masa.
- Our cooking oil is 100% canola or canola/olive oil blend.
- All of our beans are vegan with no added fats.
- All of the rice we serve is vegetarian.
- California grown, organic brown rice
- Organic, whole-grain corn polenta
- Organic mix greens
- Organic spinach
- Organic tofu
- Organic blue corn flour from which we make flatbreads, pancakes and tamales
- Creekstone Farms Natural Angus Beef www.creekstonefarms.com
- Natural, White Meat, Grain-Fed Chicken Breast
- Natural Pork www.farmlandfoods.com
- Wild Canadian Rock Crab
- Sustainable British Columbian Salmon
Our Current Thinking on Salmon
- Pure 100% Natural maple syrup
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Nummi organic tea
- Laura Chenel goat cheese from Sonoma, CA
Unfortunately, nutritional data is not available at this time. We are a small restaurant group that constantly changes our menu to take advantage of the best local, seasonal and fresh ingredients to achieve our mission of providing the best and most unique dishes we can.
We hope that our menu of natural, wild and organic offerings and foods made from scratch daily by our chefs offer our customers a chance to make good choices from the many items we offer.
Our chefs are always available to answer any questions you have about specific ingredients in any of our food or menu items.
Thank you for your support of Aqui!
Food Allergy Information
Current List of Dishes without Gluten Ingredients
Thoughtful Green Options